Honey-poppy seed dressing
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Colorado Hemp Honey Tangerine Tranquility flavor
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Place the vinegar, honey, mustard, poppy seeds, and salt in a large, nonreactive bowl, season with pepper, and whisk to combine.
- While whisking constantly, slowly add the oil until all of it is incorporated.
- Alternatively, put all ingredients into a glass jar and shake to combine. Dressing can be refrigerated for two weeks.
- 1 1/2 pounds red or black seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a large baking sheet, combine all ingredients.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and roast, shaking pan intermittently, until grapes have burst and grape juice begins to thicken (about 30 minutes).
- Let cool slightly and add to salad.
- 1 bundle kale
- 1 pear
- Handful shelled pistachio nuts
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and dry kale leaves.
- Remove stalks from leaves and roughly chop the kale.
- Massage kale with honey-poppy seed dressing.
- Top with roasted grapes, pistachio, and thinly sliced pear. Season with salt and pepper.