Pumpkin Spice Turmeric Hemp Honey Latte
Fall is pumpkin spice time and what better way to experience everyone's favorite flavor combination than with some Colorado Hemp Honey!
- 1/2 cup almond milk, or other dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1/3 tsp ground ginger
- 1/3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tsp Colorado Hemp Honey Turmeric & Black Pepper
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- Place the milk, spices, and honey into a small saucepan. Heat on a medium-high heat while whisking with a whisk. This will ensure you get a nice thick froth.
- Heat until the drink is very hot, but not boiling (don't let it boil).
- Pour into a cup and serve. Sprinkle with an extra pinch of turmeric and ground cinnamon if you like.