- 1/2 jalapeno, thinly sliced with seeds removed if preferred
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon Stress Less (formerly named Lemon Aid) Colorado Hemp Honey
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups watermelon cut into chunks
- 4 oz feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup torn basil and mint leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk jalapeno, vinegar, and honey in a small bowl. Slowly pour in olive oil, while whisking constantly to emulsify.
- Chop watermelon into 1 inch chunks. Place in a bowl. Sprinkle with feta and torn basil and mint throughout.
- Drizzle dressing over and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.