Adapted from Zoe Kanan
- 1 cup Frangiosa Farms raw honey
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup minus 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup olive oil or other neutral oil like vegetable oil
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground rosemary
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Any flavor of Colorado Hemp Honey (except Turmeric & Black Pepper)
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix vanilla extract and yogurt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugars. Whisk in oil, buttermilk, and eggs to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, and rosemary.
- Slowly whisk dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. The batter will be smooth and thick.
- Fill the prepared bundt pan and bake at 325 F until set. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean. Cake will spring back to the touch, and edges will pull away from the pan slightly, about 55-60 minutes.
- Let cool completely before unmolding.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Drizzle on your favorite flavor of Colorado Hemp Honey to add additional flavor and benefits of hemp! Any flavor will work great for this except Turmeric & Black Pepper (because of the creamy consistency).