- Peeled garlic - three heads of garlic at a time is a good amount to start.
- Colorado Hemp Honey Raw Relief - enough to cover the garlic.
- Separate and peel garlic of its paper. Line the bottom of a jar with the garlic.
- Pour the honey over the garlic cloves being sure to cover the garlic completely with honey.
- Seal jar. Bubbles will start to form in a couple of days. Release the gases produced by the fermentation process every 24 hours (called “burping” the jar). This is also a good time to make sure garlic is completely covered in honey.
- Allow to ferment for a week or until you like the flavor development.
- Store in fridge once you’re happy with the ferment.
This recipe can be used in any application that normal garlic is used and has a lovely depth of flavor!
Colorado Hemp Honey and garlic combined both have benefits to your health together is a delicious combination.