- 2 cups coconut milk (or any milk)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric and black pepper hemp honey
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- Maca powder for a sweet and earthy flavor
- Fresh fruit (strawberries and banana are good!)
- Cacao nibs
- Dehydrated coconut
- Sesame seeds
- In a saucepan, heat milk and honey whisking to incorporate.
- Let simmer for 2 minutes, then pour into a bowl with chia seeds.
- Refrigerate overnight. This can be prepared in jars for an on-the-go breakfast.
- Add fresh fruit, seeds, and nuts before serving.