- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp Colorado Hemp Honey (Raw Relief)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, honey, thyme, and salt.
- Using a wooded spoon, stir until butter is smooth and ingredients are combined. Alternatively, whip butter and ingredients with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Butter can be kept in the refrigerator or wrapped in plastic wrap, rolled into a log shape, and stored in freezer for future use. Serve on sandwiches, toast, veggies, chicken.
Honey butter sandwich
- 2 tbsp honey butter
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded leftover roast turkey
- 3 tbsp leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup leftover dressing
- 1/3 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- Lettuce leaves optional
- Spread the honey butter and mustard on both slices of bread, then layer cheese on each slice.
- On one slice, layer turkey and cranberry sauce. On the other slice, layer the other ingredients.
- Bring everything together to make a sandwich and enjoy.