- 1 pizza crust, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- Squash blossoms, 10-15 depending on size
- One ear fresh sweet corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1/4 cup fresh ricotta
- 10-20 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon of Colorado Hemp Honey
- Place a pizza stone on a rack in the oven. Heat oven to 500˚ for an hour.
- On a floured surface, knead dough into a 10" diameter circle, making the edges thicker than the middle.
- Cover pizza dough with 1/2 cup pizza sauce.
- Arrange squash blossoms, corn, and ricotta over sauce. Transfer pizza to stone or baking sheet if not using pizza stone; bake until golden brown (10 to 14 minutes).
- Top with fresh basil leaves. Drizzle with Colorado Hemp Honey.