CBD Beeswax Balms
Created with naturally occurring CBD from full-spectrum hemp extract, our beeswax CBD Balms were created to nourish, hydrate and heal. Organic essential oils and homeopathic ingredients are also included for balanced and optimal relief.
Our Hemp CBD balms are ideal for a variety of uses and are easy to apply in large no touch tubes. CBD balms offer immediate and lasting relief for many common issues and offer extended support for the endocannabinoid system.
Colorado Hemp Honey's ingredients are always ethically sourced and organic whenever possible to ensure quality, purity and potency. You will never find artificial dyes, preservative, or fragrances in any of our balms. Third-party lab testing on each batch for peace of mind.
Our Balm's Organic Ingredients
Created by beekeepers and hemp farmers, each of our 0.5 oz BPA-free tubes contain 90mg of our naturally occurring CBD from full spectrum hemp extract combined with Beeswax and the unique botanical benefits of Boswellia and Lavender.
Both formulas contain:
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract: Colorado grown Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract contains naturally occurring Cannabinoids (such as CBD). It also contains other beneficial Terpenes and Phytonutrients including amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins (including B1, B2, B6, D, and E), fatty acids (including Omega 3 and 6).
- Beeswax: Natural moisturizer and skin softener. An emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in to soften and rehydrate dry skin.
- Coconut Oil: Active components include Monolaurin and Lauric fatty acid, both offer antibacterial and antifungal benefits.
- Arnica Montana: Used in homeopathic medicine as a treatment for bruises, sprains, rashes and supports inflammatory response.
Our Lavender balm contains:
- Lavender: Calming, analgesic, insect bites, blisters, boils and sunburn. Natural insect repellent.
Our Boswellia balm contains:
- Boswellia (Serrata): Supports inflammatory response, antiseptic, calming.
How To Use CBD Balm
Apply directly to skin. Re-apply as desired.
To relieve muscle aches, apply directly to affected area. For headaches, apply directly to forehead and temple. Re-apply as need. Although our balms are not designed specifically as a lip balm - they can be used as such.
Why Choose Colorado Hemp Honey's CBD Balms?
- Unique CBD, herbal and homeopathic formulations for maximum benefit
- Beeswax has been used for centuries as a healing salve
- Created by beekeepers and hemp farmers
- Certified Glyphosate Residue Free by The Detox Project.
- Triple tested for purity and potency
- Veteran owned & operated business
- 10% of proceeds go to...
Learn more about the Colorado Hemp Honey Difference
CBD Honey Balms FAQs
What is CBD balm?
CBD Beeswax Hemp Balms are unique formultaions created by beekeepers and hemp farmers to utilize the benefits natural benefits from the fields and hives
What is hemp balm used for?
Since 2015, customers have been using our Hemp CBD balms for relief from:
- Sore muscles
- General body aches
- Tensions and stress
Why use CBD Hemp Beeswax balm?
CBD Beeswax Balms offer an additional way to enjoy the benefits of CBD topically to engage the endcannabinoid system.
What Are the health benefits of using hemp balm?
- Sore Muscles and joints
- Everyday aches and pains
- Dry and rough skin
- Blemish and scar healing
What is hemp infused balm used for?
CBD Hemp balms are used topically to provide relief from everyday aches and pains as well as dry and rough skin.
What is full spectrum CBD balm?
Full-spectrum CBD balm is made using every part of the Hemp plant. The extract contains CBD, terpenes and other phytonutrients to ensure the better absorption and highest potency delivery system.
Can I use hemp balm on my pet?
While these balms are created to benefit people, we have created a line of Paw and Ear CBD Balms just for your pets.