You don't have any items in your cart!
Serving size: 6 cups
- 2 ¾ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Colorado Hemp Honey (Raw Relief flavor)
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup dried sour cherries
- Preheat oven to 300.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almonds, coconut, pumpkin seeds and salt.
- In a small saucepan set over low heat, warm the sugar, honey, and olive oil until the sugar has just dissolved, then remove from heat.
- Fold liquids into the mixture of oats, making sure to coat the dry ingredients well.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and spread granola over it.
- If you prefer a crunchier granola, let granola “air dry” for an hour before baking. Bake until dry and lightly golden, 35 to 40 minutes, stirring granola a few times along the way.
- Remove granola from oven and mix it in to the dried sour cherries. Allow to cool to room temperature before transferring to a storage container.
← Older Post
Newer Post →