A Holistic Solution to Help Ease Stree for Pets!
We have combined three powerful ingredients to create a natural alternative.
Colorado Hemp Honey Pet Tincture Hip 'N' Joint is full of terpene rich, full spectrum hemp extract. CBD is naturally occurring in hemp extract and these extracts are help calm and engage a healthy inflammatory response in your pet.
The antimicrobial bee propolis straight from our hives helps ease allergies and fight infections that may cause any irritability.
We have also added the medium chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil to help your pet easily absorb the tincture and support better overall digestion.
And...to top it all off, Hip 'N' Joint comes in an irresistible salmon flavor!
The Colorado Hemp Honey Difference
- We only use 100 percent cannabinoid and terpene rich full spectrum hemp extract.
- CBD is naturally occurring in hemp and with our full spectrum extract you get so much more than just CBD.
- The bee propolis is directly from our hives. We do not alter or process this natural gift from the bees.
- We triple test our tincture for purity and potency.
- We donate 10 cents from each bottle of your tincture purchase to support Freedom Service Dogs of America.
Hip 'N' Joint Pet Tincture Serving Recommendations
- Each 1 oz bottle contains 500 mg of calming hemp supplement.
- Each 1 oz (30 ml) bottle contains 20 servings per bottle at 25 mg of hemp extract per serving (approximately 1 dropper).
- Serving sizes vary from ¼ dropper to 1 dropper depending on the size of your pet.
- Add to your pet’s food or directly to your pet’s mouth.
|Ingredients: Coconut oil (MCT), full spectrum hemp extracct, bee propolis tincture, natural salmon flavor (vegetarian)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping and handling additional. Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your order. Orders placed after 12 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.
For questions about your order status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.